Sweet Good Morning Texts to a Girl You Like

SMS for Sweet Good Morning Texts to a Girl You Like - Best Quotes 2012 - 2013:



Morning greetings doesn\'t only mean saying Good Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!

************

The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a good morning, hoping that you have the perfect day. Take care & miss you.

************

It makes me so happy, this is what i m gonna do, Send a good morning sms right back to youuu, Good Morning my Friend, HAVE A BEARY GOOD MORNING.

************

See outside the Window, Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U, Birds Singing for U, B\'coz last night I told them to wish U G@@D Morning.

************

With petals of Roses,Palm full of Holly water,Light of Full Sun,Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew.I wish u a very special Good Morning.

************


fresh morning-fresh hopes
fresh plans-fresh efforts
fresh success-fresh felings
I wish u god day and Good Morning!

1 comment :

  1. Mera naam bol k soya karo, khidki khol k soya karo. Raat ko hum bhi ayenge isliye thodi si jagah chhod k soya karo.. Good Night

    suman kumari
    Email-sumanjtv.83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...