I love You to All the Stars and Cute Guys

I love You to All the Stars and Cute Guys - Best collection of I Love You Shayari and Einglish Messages 2012 - 2013:



If you can't fly, Run! If you can,t run, Walk! If you can't walk, Crawl! But keep moving towards you Goal. That's true life!

***

Is that love I see in your eyes, Or a mere reflection of mine?

***

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren\'t even there before!

***

Trying to 4get some1 u loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew!

***

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

***

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

***


Be careful Boys:
when aa gal tells u that
she loves u
from the bottom of her heart.
For this may mean
that there is
still enough space
for another boy
on top!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...