Good Night SMS for Angels - Silent Sleep Wish Text Words

Good Night SMS for Angels - Silent Sleep Wish Text Words / Good Night SMS in 140 Words:


1) The night is silent but I can't sleep.
The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.

2) Angels are there to guide
Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you'll do.Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true.

3) My day won't certainly be over
My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.By

4) do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.
do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.
do not think of me...i m in ur eyes...in ur mind...in ur heart...in ur soul...everywhere...ever if u want me..just close ur eyes and listen i m saying.." i miss u"..Good Night..

5) A special face,a special smile,
A special face,a special smile, a special someone, a special hug from me to u, a special person, I found in u, Sweet Dreams, Sleep well!!

6) Since your eyes are looking tired,
Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours,
Happy journey into the world of dreams,
Gud Night and Sweet Dreams.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...