Miss You SMS

SMS 140 Words Miss You SMS


1)
It may sound simple and small, nothing unique or original...
but yet it means so much & takes a courage to say it,
I want to tell you that I Miss You so much...

2)
Missing you could turn from pain to a pleasure, if I only knew that you were missing me too.
Miss you sweetheart...

3)
I miss the laughs I used 2 get from you,
I miss the talks we used 2 have.
And above all, I just miss the true and real U...

4)
I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh,
But I never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry.
Miss you so much.

5)
who loses money loses much
who loses a freind loses much more
who loses faith loses much much more
but who loses you lose all

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...