Ways of Wish to Great Mom Happy Mother Day Super Collection

Ways of Wish to Great Mom Happy Mother Day Super Collection:


I Know Just The Lady Who Needs

101 Ways To Be 

A Great Mom?

Don’t Worry It 

Isn’t You! 

Happy Mother’s Day! 
*****


A man`s work is from sun 2 sun, 
but 
a mother`s work is never done. 
UR the best MOM ever!


*****

Too much hatred, too much violence 

In the world.  

I thank God these are offset 

By the love of our mother. 

Happy Mothers Day!

*****

Love, warmth, affection, care, understanding…

All these makes you a great friend and Mom

HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY

*****

No language can express 

the power, beauty N heroism 

of a mother`s love. 

Happy Mother`s Day!

***


Happy Mother's Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...