I Love You Mummy - Childhood's Best Memories

I Love You Mummy - Childhood's Best Memories - New Messages:


Mummy No One Can Describe 
In Words What A Mother Means. 

Happy Mother’s Day Mummy, 
And Remember I Love You. 
*****

I Cannot Think Of 

Any Need In Childhood 

As Strong As The Need 

For A Mother’s Protection. 

Happy Mother’s Day, 


*****

Some Things Are 

Just Better The 

Way They Are 

Like You! 

Happy Mother’s Day! 


*****

You May Be Out 

Of Sight 

But You are 

Always In 

My Mind. 

Happy Mother’s Day 


*****

Thanks For Being There 

Through The Tears, 

Laughter And Dirty 

Diapers. 

Happy Mother’s Day! 

****


Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...