Happy Wishes to Father - SMS / E-mail Greetings

Happy Wishes to Father - SMS / E-mail Greetings:
If you are looking for Mobile Sms to send on Fathers Day, then your search ends here. Here gives all type father’s day sms for mobile like, fathers day new latest sms greetings in English, happy father's day poem, Fathers Day Quotes, fathers day messages quotes greeting and father's day quotation.

fathers day sms

(1) Happy Father’s Day to the best Dad in the world!

(2) I love you Papa. I know I am very rude at times,
but my love for you is endless.
I cannot survive in this world if I don't have your support and love.
Please forgive me for my wrong deeds.

(3) Dad you are never wrong,
The only time you are wrong
is when you think,
I forgot about you.
Love you Dad !

(4) A Father means so many things...
An understanding heart,
A source of strength & support right from the very start.
Happy Father's Day !

(5) Hoping you enjoy a day of relaxation and fun.
Happy Father’s Day !

(6) Superb Lines 4m a father's diary ever n ever:
"my sOn is my sOn till he gets a wife,
But my daughter is my daughter til d end Of my life."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...