Father's Day New SMS Text Messages / Quotes in English

Father's Day New SMS Text Messages / Quotes in English:
Father's Day date differs around the world; through many countries such as USA, UK, India, Canada, China, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Switzerland and Turkey celebrate it on 3rd Sunday of June.

Father’s Day is a day for honoring fathers, Sending SMS, text Messages, Greeting to father is a general way to celebrate this day. Here we have some Latest Father’s Day SMS, Father’s Day text messages, Father’s Day Wishes, Father’s day Greetings, Father’s Day Hug SMS, Father’s Day Love SMS Messages.

father's day sms

(1) The greatest gift,
I ever had,
Came from God;
I call him Dad!
Happy Father’s Day !

(2) I feel safe when u r with me,
U show me fun things 2 do,
U make my life much better,
The best father I know is u !

(3) If the relationship of
father to son could
really be reduced to biology,
the whole earth would blaze
with the glory of fathers and sons !

(4) Daddy,
You are my friend, philosopher and guide.
I wish to you - Happy Father’s Day !

(5) In happiness, in sorrow,
You were always there for me.
I may not have always said it,
But, it's the day to say it loud.
'I Love You Dad' !

(6) Thank You For Being A Great Dad To Us!
Your Memories Will Always Live In The Very
Core Of My Heart.
I Miss You Daddy !

(7) One father is
more than
one
hundred School
masters.
Happy Father’s Day !

(8) Pay My Regards To Ur Father
Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,
What A Stamina He Has Got
I Salute Ur Father!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...