Celebrate Father’s Day 2012-13 with Spicy Shayari Collection

Celebrate Father’s Day 2012-13 with Spicy Shayari Collection:
Dear friends Father's day is celebrated on 3rd Sunday of June.here gives Latest Father's day mobile messages collection contains papa sms, dad sms, message for father sms greetings & wishes messages.
For celebrate this day you can browse the Father’s Day e-card or make your own greeting card for Dad’s Day. You can also show your love with mobile messages, greeting cards, letters, e-mails, and comments.

fathers day wishes

(1) F= Forever With His Family
A= Always There For You No Matter What
T= The Only One Who’s There
H= He’s My Hero Till The End
E= Encouraging In Everything I Do
R= Really The Only One !

(2) He's not a fancy dresser,
n he's not so trimmed n neat.
vth simple clothes n simple shoes,
He wears upon his feet.
LOVE U FOREVER DAD !

(3) A Father means so many things.
An understanding heart,
A source of strength and support right from the very start.
Happy Father’s Day !

(4) Life has 5 stars.
Kind star is MOTHER.
Action star is FATHER.
Ultimate star is TEACHER.
Top star is LOVER.
The super star is FRIEND.

(5) God gave me the greatest gift I ever had,
God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad.
Father’s Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million !

(6) You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Father's Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...