Birthday Wishes SMS, Inspirational Sayings and Short Poems

Birthday Wishes SMS, Inspirational Sayings and Short Poems:
You are here means a special day coming soon that’s your friends or relatives birthday. So first of all I want say to your friends or relatives “Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day”. On this occasion you can send happy birthday card or any gifts to birthday person. You can find from here a big collection of inspirational birthday quotes, birthday SMS Messages, sayings, poems, poetry, etc.

birthday sms messages

(1) For u i am always here to stay, each year to wish Yaar happiest b day.

(2) I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

(3) A birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

(4) I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

(5) A birthday greeting
To wish you nothing less
Than all the special things in life
That brings you happiness.

(6) Life is very short,
So enjoy every moment,
Dont lose your confidence
Go always ahead.

Happy Birthday Poems:

Happy Birthday, Darling
I wish you many more
I’m so blessed to have you in my life
You are the angel I adore
I could compare you to the sparkling stars
To the radiant sun and a moon so clear
But to me nature’s awesome beauty
Simply can’t measure up to you, my dear
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart
Your love continues to transform me in a special way
I can’t imagine this Earth without you
With you in my life, it’s Heaven each and every day.

(1) Its a dedicated ceremony,
an aniversary, but not wedding.
The easy way to tell is
its birthday.
Have a smile in all the way
nd have a lovely birthday.

As you other 19 million people share a birthday on this same day!!

1 comment :

  1. Very nice collection of birthday wishes sms. Today, sms is one of the fastest way to send greetings. Thanks for sharing these wonderful birthday sms.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...