Happy Rose Day Wishes to Girlfriend or Boyfriend

I know on 7th February most youngsters searching for Happy Rose Day Wishes, Greetings, Messages in Hindi or English. All is fare in love and war. If you have boyfriend or girlfriend, then this is the best day to give him/her red rose. Our collection of new Shayari SMS 2013 be helpful on this rose day to you.

(1) Mohabbat lafzon ki mohtaaz nahi hoti!
Jab tanhai me aapki yaad aati hai,
Hontho pe ek hi fariyad aati hai.
Khuda aapko har khushi de,
Kyonki aaj bhi hamari har khushi aapke baad aati hai!

(2) Zindagi itne dard deti hain,
Dil mein fir bhi ummid rehti hain,
Dil kehta hain kuch nahin hoga,
Par kuch to hoga ummid kehti hai
Happy Rose Day.

(3) With this rose, I m not only give you merely a rose,
but I give you my heart and soul.
I send to you all the love I have to give,
and anything else that would give me the
chance to touch your heart.

(4) Rose Day Shayari
Wo likhte hain hamara naam mitti mein,
Aur mita dete hain,
Unke liye to ye khel hoga magar,
Hamein to wo mitti mein mila dete hain.

My best wishes for you!

1 comment :

  1. 1) Mohabbat lafzon ki mohtaaz nahi hoti!
    Jab tanhai me aapki yaad aati hai,
    Hontho pe ek hi fariyad aati hai.
    Khuda aapko har khushi de,
    Kyonki aaj bhi hamari har khushi aapke baad aati hai!

    (2) Zindagi itne dard deti hain,
    Dil mein fir bhi ummid rehti hain,
    Dil kehta hain kuch nahin hoga,
    Par kuch to hoga ummid kehti hai
    Happy Rose Day.

    (3) With this rose, I m not only give you merely a rose,
    but I give you my heart and soul.
    I send to you all the love I have to give,
    and anything else that would give me the
    chance to touch your heart.

    (4) Rose Day Shayari
    Wo likhte hain hamara naam mitti mein,
    Aur mita dete hain,
    Unke liye to ye khel hoga magar,
    Hamein to wo mitti mein mila dete hain.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...