Propose to Girls SMS: Messages for Happy Propose Day

In these days many boys confuse because they all have one question “How to propose his Girl Friend?” No words they find for saying to she. So I give best SMS Messages for Happy Propose Day in Hindi or English. An idea for the day Spell your proposal out in glow-in-the-dark star stickers on your ceiling. Get into bed, turn the lights off, and wait for the inevitable gasp.

(1) Ek dum latest and jhakaas way 2 propose.
Boy- Xcuse me
Girl- jee kahiye
Boy- Mere hone wale bacho ki taraf se apko Happy Mother’s DAY.

(2) Propose Day SMS For Your Sweetheart
Ek ada aapki Dil churane ki,
Ek ada aapki Dil me bus jane ki,
Chehra apka chand sa,
aur ek zid hamari chand pane ki!

(3) Which is the best day to propose a girl.. April 1
U Know Why?
If she accept its your luck
otherwise just tell April Foooooll.

(4) Come Sunshine Or Showers
Come Good Time Or Bad
I Will Always Be There To Cheer You Up
Or Just To Hold Your Hand And Say
I Know How You Feel And I Care.

(5) Girl to Boy:
Jan Mujhay Aise Propose Karo
Jaise Aaj Tak Kisi Ne Na Kya Ho.
Boy:
Kamini Zaleel I Love U
Mujh Se Shadi Kar K
Mujhay Tabah Kar De!

Don't worry go ahead because JO JEETA VAHI SIKANDAR!

1 comment :

  1. Listen to your heart….it may be on your left…but it is always right!
    love SMS
    love text

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...