Romantic Love SMS 2012 for Love Birds

Real love is honorable emotions for every one. Read the following Messages 2012 for Romantic Love SMS.

Romantic Love SMS

1) Do you know what is difference between
Your smile and my smile?
You smile when you are happy,
And,
I smile, when I see YOU happy.

2) Getting wat u love is success,
loving what u get is compromise,
loving wheather you get it or not is true love,
and loving even after being sure u won’t get is pure love.

3) Any man can
Love a million girls,
But only a real man can,
Love one girl in a million ways.

4) My eyes are blind
Without your eyes to see,
Like a rose without color,
Always be there in my life sweetheart.

5)You can live without the person
Who says YOU ARE MINE,
But you can never live without
A person who says I AM YOURS.

6) A memory is golden, maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories.
I only wanted you sweet as a rose,
cute as a kitten is what you are!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...