Good Night SMS For Girlfriend / Wife for Nice Sleep

Good Night SMS For Girlfriend / Wife for Nice Sleep:
If you have a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, then these cute Good night sms for Girlfriend messages are for you. Here gives several type of mobile sms like, good night quotes, wishes, scrapes, good night love messages in Hindi, English and also 140 character sms. My friend I say to you “Good night and Sweet dreams”.

good night sms messages

(1) A day is going to end again.
It is nice to have a friend like U
making my everyday seems so great.
Thank U my good friend lastly
gd nite n sweet dreams !

(2) No sweet thoughts to forward,
no cute graphics to send.
just a caring heart saying
Gudnyte take care.

(3) If u'r awake, goodnight my sweet darling
and if u just woke up, good morning honey.
Luv u so much.

(4) Do not think of me,i m in ur eyes,
in ur mind,in ur heart,in ur soul.
everywhere, ever if u want me
Just close ur eyes and listen i m saying
” I miss u”.

(5) Since ur eyes are
Looking tired, Let ur
Eye lashes hug each
Other for few hours.
Happy journey into the
World of dreams.good night !


(6) Six hours for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...