Guru Purnima - Guru Purnima SMS Messages

Guru Purnima SMS Messages : for this full moon day of Ashadh month of the Hindu calendar. This day celebrated as Guru Purnima by all Hindus and also in other religion. For celebrate Guru Purnima please give respect to the “Guru” i.e. a teacher or religious Guru. In Saurashtra many religious centers arrange big celebrations of Purnima. Here gives some Guru punam sms, latest text messages for mobile use. You can sent this greetings by use any free sms sent internet websites to your friends mobile phone.

happy guru purnima photo messages

(1) Guru ki aagya me rahe,Guru ke charno me rahe.
is seva ke kaaj Satguru sab denge savaar.
"GURU POORNIMA MUBAARAK"

(2) Be Greatful towards, who
Met you with yourself.
Wishes on guru purnima
Happy Guru Purnima.

(3) Guru is Aspiration
Guru is Inspiration
Happy Guru Purnima !

(4) As you walk with the Guru,
you walk in the light of Existence,
away from the darkness of ignorance.
You leave behind all the problems of your life and
move towards the peak experiences of life.
Happy Guru Purnima.

2 comments :

  1. U showed me light when i was in dark.
    In my life u have left a very big mark.
    In every step, u were my guide.
    My every success ws ur pride.
    For always showing me the right way,
    I Thank U Teacher, on this holy Full Moon Day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...