Raksha Bandhan Message in Hindi for Sister

Raksha Bandhan Message in Hindi for Sister:
Very very happy raksha bandhan to all you! Celebrate this Rakhi occasion with our cool collection of Rakhi SMS, new raksha bandhan messages, brother sister quotes, latest greetings text message, bhaiya or bahena SMS in Hindi and many more. This collection of short scraps specially for mobile users and internet users.

raksha bandhan messages

(1) I wish u "HAPPY RAKHI" and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u'll always shower your blessings on me.

(2) I want 2 tell u,
during the times when we fought,
my love was in a different mood.
Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety !

(3) My Dear Brother is one
of the most precious
gift sent by God.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.

(4) Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain,
which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.

(5) Rakhi is just an excuse
for me to express myself:
You mean the world to me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to
my sweet sister.

(6) Holi is colourful,
Deewali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship So POWERFUL!

You Should Also Read:
The Great Festival of India : Raksha Bandhan

You can share your text with our readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...