Short Friendship Poems – Happy Friendship Day Sweet Poetry Quotes 2012

Yes Friends first Sunday of August is coming soon. So be preparing to celebrate the one and only friendship occasion of the year. Date of happy friendship day 2012 is 5th August. Here we bring to you some short friendship poems, most memorable sayings, best on friends and friendship sweet poetry quotes, new messages, latest SMS, etc. Scroll down and go over our grand collection of the funny mobile text messages. For celebrate this day you can use quotes cards, bracelet, gifts, crafts, pictures, etc.

friendship poems and poetry quotes

(1) Sweet Friendship Poem:
you'r my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you supported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear,
its really sad that it had to be this way,
but it has reached its very last day.
miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart.

(2) Short Poem:
My friend is nice.
We like to play
We play together every day.
We laugh and cry
And laugh again
Because, you see, we're
Friends
Friends
Friends!

(3) Happy Friendship Day Poetry:
It takes more than caring
To be a real friend;
The nature of friendship;
Requires a blend
Of warmest compassion
And love deep and true
To reach and to comfort
The way that you do.
Because I can see
That your kind of friendship
Is priceless to me.

Special Poem for a friend like you:

Everyone should have
a friend like you
You are so much fun to be with
And you are such a good person
You crack me up with laughter
And touch my heart with your kindness
You have a wonderful ability
To know when to offer advice
And when to sit in quiet support
Time after time
You've come to my rescue
And brightend so many
Of my routine days
And time after time
I've realized how fortunate
I am that my life includes you
I really do believe that
Everybody should have a friend like you
But so far it looks like
You are one of a kind!

2012 Poem for Best Friend:

The more smiles you show
The more lovers you gather
The more times you meet
and the stronger is your goal
One for all and all for one

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...